Mission, Vision & Values
Pharma Equipment Manufacturing
Since 1965, AST has been delivering innovative solutions – many of which were industry firsts and have since become industry standards. AST has always understood that our customers serve demanding and oftentimes unpredictable markets. We also understand that “flexibility is the antidote to uncertainty,” and as your partner, AST consistently seeks to deliver innovative solutions that are robust, yet flexible.
We enhance the efficiency, productivity, and safety of flexible aseptic manufacturing processes for the worldwide Life Science Industry by offering innovative products, services and solutions.
By providing innovative solutions and automation machine design with an exceptional customer experience, AST will become the most valued partner to our customers, colleagues, business associates, investors and the communities where we work and live.
- We do the right thing in all circumstances.
- When we are not sure what is right, we ask.
- We earn trust by making and fulfilling commitments.
- We can be trusted to always give our best and do our part.
- We trust others to always give their best and do their part.
- We share our thoughts and ideas.
- We listen and speak until there is alignment.
- We always speak with respect for one another.
- We accept responsibility for delivering individual and team commitments.
- We own our mistakes and take initiative to make them right.
- We take responsibility for how our behaviors and decisions impact others.
- We put the needs of our team before our own.
- We look for ways to help others.
- We never hesitate to ask for help.
- We value others and their input.
- We strive to provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring friendly, engaging, efficient and valuable interactions.
- We acknowledge our customers are both internal and external.
- We know our customers and aim to exceed their needs and expectations.
- We expect our customers to measure our effectiveness and hold us to our commitments.
Ready to get started?