We enhance the efficiency, productivity, and safety of flexible aseptic manufacturing processes for the worldwide Life Science Industry by offering innovative products, services and solutions.
By providing innovative solutions with an exceptional customer experience, AST will become the most valued partner to our customers, colleagues, business associates, investors and the communities where we work and live.
Values & Behaviors
At AST our CORE VALUES and KEY BEHAVIORS define who we are and the attitudes in which we approach the workplace. By consistently living out these CORE VALUES and KEY BEHAVIORS, we earn the right to celebrate our victories together; but we are never completely satisfied.
We do the right thing in all circumstances.
When we are not sure what is right, we ask.
We earn trust by making and fulfilling commitments.
We can be trusted to always give our best and do our part.
We trust others to always give their best and do their part.
We share our thoughts and ideas.
We listen and speak until there is alignment.
We always speak with respect for one another.
We accept responsibility for delivering individual and team commitments.
We own our mistakes, and take initiative to make them right.
We take responsibility for how our behaviors and decisions impact others.
We put the needs of our team before our own.
We look for ways to help others.
We never hesitate to ask for help.
We value others and their input.
We strive to provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring friendly, engaging, efficient and valuable interactions.
We acknowledge our customers are both internal and external to AST.
We anticipate the needs and challenges of our customers and aim to exceed expectations.
We expect our customers to measure our effectiveness and hold us to our commitments.
- Within our area of responsibility, we strive to be subject matter experts for flexible aseptic manufacturing.
- We create superior products and solutions.
- We lead with relevant differentiators.
- We strive to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our processes, products and services.
- We evaluate where improvement is needed and take action.
- We embrace change with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- We continuously strive to improve our own performance, so we can contribute the most to our Team’s performance.
- We stay current in technology and best practices in our area of expertise through continuing education, industry research, and professional affiliations.